Sunday, June 9, 2013

Untitled

stuffitinme: Extreme sex pictures online



stuffitinme:

Extreme sex pictures online

Photo



Capricorn: wow you pissed me off so I'm going to sulk in silence and snap if spoken to

Capricorn: wow you pissed me off so I'm going to sulk in silence and snap if spoken to
Aquarius: YOU MADE ME UPSET IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD /melts into a dramatic heap
Pisces: I'M GONNA FUCKING THROW THINGS. LIKE THE BIGGEST TANTRUM. YOU HAVE -EVER- SEEN.
Aries: WOW I'M SO MAD for like a second. What's for dinner?
Taurus: BRB SMASHING HEADLONG THROUGH A WALL TO KILL YOU
Gemini: Oh, I'm not mad. Wait. YES I FUCKING AM. Okay maybe not. BUT THEN AGAIN--
Cancer: ...oh. I'm angry. But you'll never know. Tillit'stoolate. Cookie?
Leo: /INDISCERNIBLE NOISES OF RAGE
Virgo: how could you do this to me. how. HOW??? Get out of my life. No wait baby come back...
Libra: Passively plotting your demise.
Scorpio: This'll only sting for a second. Unlike my wounds which'll bleed FOREVER and you'll never hear the end of it. WHIIIINE
Sagittarius: I have to leave before I kill someone. Bye!

^ truth

aseaofquotes: Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina



aseaofquotes:

Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina

givemesomesex: check out my personal blog http://bit.ly/UqXan5



givemesomesex:

check out my personal blog http://bit.ly/UqXan5

Photo



Photo



Photo



we are our scars, we are our weakness's.: I had a lot of free time to think today and I realized something. It...

we are our scars, we are our weakness's.: I had a lot of free time to think today and I realized something. It...:

anerexic-lover:

I had a lot of free time to think today and I realized something. It doesn't matter that I was scared to fall in love; it doesn't even matter that I never wanted to. I love you. A lot of people don't understand and I can't explain. I love the way you smile and laugh and how you hold me. I love…

lovequotesrus: EVERYTHING LOVE



lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

f-u-c-k-me-stupid: mmmmm



f-u-c-k-me-stupid:

mmmmm

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



iwillfuckyoutopieces: sashacinnamon: Deep throating tips by...













iwillfuckyoutopieces:

sashacinnamon:

Deep throating tips by Sasha Grey

ha. haha.

Photo



Photo



Depression: Don't tell me you understand because you get sad sometimes.

Depression: Don't tell me you understand because you get sad sometimes.
Insomnia: Don't tell me you're an insomniac because you missed a few nights of sleep.
Eating Disorder: Don't tell me you have an eating disorder because you missed a meal.
Bipolar: Don't tell me you're bipolar because you get mood swings on your period.
Anxiety: Don't tell me you have anxiety because you got nervous before an exam.
ADHD: Don't tell me you have ADHD because you're hyper sometimes
Schizophrenic: Don't tell me you're a schizo because you sometimes she shadows and hear sounds and night.
Just don't.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment