Friday, June 7, 2013

Just More Ramblings

Sometimes I build up my self-confidence, and I feel so good about myself, and I start dancing, and...

Sometimes I build up my self-confidence, and I feel so good about myself, and I start dancing, and I'm happy, and I feel like I'm dancing well…

And then I remember that no matter how good I feel, or how good I think I look, nobody would pick me over someone else. I will never, ever, be the first choice in a crowd.

I will never be the one pined for.

When you see a new picture of a friend you haven’t seen in a long time, but who you always...

When you see a new picture of a friend you haven’t seen in a long time, but who you always remember as a complete dork, and, as they’ve always been, they’re still a complete dork in their new picture…

…and then you remember what a good lay they were.

You're not worth nothing. You're worth very much to somebody. :)

My cat will always love me.

Some people just have a way of making us feel that way. Or maybe it's just my own fault for giving a shit at all.

Thank you.

Sometimes all it takes is that one, little moment. That one little moment, when you let yourself...

Sometimes all it takes is that one, little moment.

That one little moment, when you let yourself forget, when you let yourself care again, when you let part of yourself reach out.

Sometimes all it takes is that one, little moment of crushed hope to remind you of how little you’re worth.

Photo



Photo



anactingangel: lazyfuckingfemme: vickyveiled: The Church |...



anactingangel:

lazyfuckingfemme:

vickyveiled:

The Church | Under The Milky Way

my dad calls this the perfect 'driving at night' song. i'd agree, i guess. 

your dad id NOT wrong. <3 this song!

No, I don't feel old when someone talks about their dad listening to the same music I go out and dance to. Not at all.

Photo



lustfullivvie: My Tumblr Crushes:artistiquemeg...



lustfullivvie:

My Tumblr Crushes:
  1. artistiquemeg (10%)
  2. housewifeswag (10%)
  3. misfitprincess (7%)
  4. wliabl (6%)
  5. zenchallenged (5%)
  6. skullxb0n3es (5%)
  7. therealsteelman (4%)
  8. boowiebrown (4%)
  9. polycontrale (3%)

Awww… a few new faces on my crush list!

Yay!

Hey… I think someone just smiled at me in the club as I walked past them. How do you...

Hey…

I think someone just smiled at me in the club as I walked past them.

How do you socialize?

My day so far.



My day so far.

philspheels: Just leaving this here.

















philspheels:

Just leaving this here.

Sea of Sin my second skin my home from home When I'm in...



Sea of Sin my second skin my home from home
When I'm in doubt my hands reach out and I'm never alone
It gets wetter and wetter as it gets better and better
Sea of Sin know where you've been and I'm prepared

Tomorrow… I suppose I should sleep then.

schakall: little-ms-spooky: How to Dance Goth This always...














I had to cut this one really short :(







schakall:

little-ms-spooky:

How to Dance Goth

This always makes laugh xD

If I dance tomorrow as much as I did tonight, it will be a good day.

If I dance tomorrow as much as I did tonight, it will be a good day.

Spend most of the night either feeling lonely, or trying to distance yourself emotionally so that...

Spend most of the night either feeling lonely, or trying to distance yourself emotionally so that you don’t feel quite so lonely…

Have every random fucker want to talk to you because they need to show you love or hate.

I’m constantly trying to remind myself that there’s absolutely no point in looking at or...

I’m constantly trying to remind myself that there’s absolutely no point in looking at or smiling at anyone, because none of them would ever be attracted to me anyway.

And then I try to focus on the music and dance, because I’d rather put my love in the right place.

Why is there that part of my brain that just switches to remind me that I’m alone? Why does it...

Why is there that part of my brain that just switches to remind me that I’m alone? Why does it even matter?

Photo



So if you're sitting all alone and hear a-knocking at your...



So if you're sitting all alone and hear a-knocking at your door
And the air is full of promises, well buddy, you've been warned
Far worse to be Love's lover than the lover that Love has scorned

No comments:

Post a Comment