Wednesday, June 5, 2013

katherine

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





















missesdressy: Romantic Reconnaissance I think romance is...





missesdressy:

Romantic Reconnaissance

I think romance is anything honest. As long as it's honest, it's so disarming. ~Kristen Stewart

Dress: Embellished Strapless Luxe Chiffon Gown from Voyage by Mori Lee, shop it here.

thegoldenstatewarriors: These are the financial figures of the...



thegoldenstatewarriors:

These are the financial figures of the roster at the current moment. 

The figures highlighted in blue are the player options that were just recently opted for.

Mark Jackson is also in his "contract year." He has been worth $6M over the past 2 years, and the team will be looking to extend his contract after choosing to pick up his team option later on this month.

Management is also looking to hire a new assistant coach after losing Mike Malone, one of the highest paid assistant coaches ever, to the Sacramento Kings.

1los: Hold Close - IngridTan





















1los:

Hold Close - IngridTan

Photo



nachtbilder: Justin Bartels - Impression (2012)

















nachtbilder:

Justin Bartels - Impression (2012)

trustwurthy: lets ignore that it says "toad" and not towed bc...



trustwurthy:

lets ignore that it says "toad" and not towed bc its cute

imtannman: lasttostrike: Ok so I'm at Whataburger and I'm eating french fries, right? Well I go to...

imtannman:

lasttostrike:

Ok so I'm at Whataburger and I'm eating french fries, right? Well I go to pick up my last fry and

image

ITS FUCKING PRINTED ON THE PAPER

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS WHY WOULD YOU HURT ME THIS WAY

…that's fucked up

chevchester: whimmy-bam: lordwatermelon: kapsejs: agnesaur: ...











chevchester:

whimmy-bam:

lordwatermelon:

kapsejs:

agnesaur:

the-mysterious-sugar-bowl:

kiibutt:

fairgroundsoldier:

#what kind of movie does this to you at the beginning

image

image

image

image

image

image

#we are the generation that grew up on angst and pain #that's why we're all insane

wheeliechair: faeking: tastefullyoffensive: A mother goose...



wheeliechair:

faeking:

tastefullyoffensive:

A mother goose and her goslings.

omg

nature

1a-vita-e-bella: *me included



1a-vita-e-bella:

*me included

arloesi: chanel-smokes: Relevant Queued



arloesi:

chanel-smokes:

Relevant

Queued

ylub: cuula: + my favourite books & my life is...



ylub:

cuula:

+ my favourite books & my life is complete

yess

Imagine dusting this… Fml

Jewelry exchange Expo

So last week my boyfriend surprised me with a necklace for our one year anniversary and it was gorgeous but it was so dull! So after our date we took it back and had it shined and picked it up today and a stone was missing…

Honestly. I’m pretty excited to wear this necklace and I can’t and I’m just utterly disappointed in their customer service. They should have shined it for us in the first place but didn’t. Upon the second visit they should have double checked the necklace for any imperfections before handing it to us. She also should have pulled it out of the bag gently rather then hastily removing the jewelry.

Customer service is sooooo crucial and I feel like its fading. I have yet to experience impeccable service. Sad sauce.

Photo



Photo









Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment