Friday, June 7, 2013

The Magnum Life

would u fuck a guy?

no. i have nothing against gay people, they're great, but it'd be physically impossible for me to, the male body is a huge turn-off to me.

u gay/bi?

Nope, straight. 

Photo



khryslawson: All Gold Everything 



khryslawson:

All Gold Everything 

Photo



u should def post more pics of ur size :p

haha I may, I still haven't decided how comfortable I am with it yet just due to privacy

Damn fly shit bro, you seem like you fit in to be one of my bros! Lol

lol thanks

wow u look huge from that bulge pic lol how many inches are you and how old are u?

I am over 9 inches, and under 25 years old ;)

Me



Me

Halfway to my knee out of my Polo boxers lol



Halfway to my knee out of my Polo boxers lol

My stash



My stash

Photo



lavish-libra: All I Need is #Money #Magnums nd #Weed (Taken...



lavish-libra:

All I Need is #Money #Magnums nd #Weed (Taken with Instagram)

khryslawson: All Gold Everything 



khryslawson:

All Gold Everything 

bigandlong: If only these fit me.



bigandlong:

If only these fit me.

Photo



Photo



How big is your dick? im 7 inches hard i feel like its a bit bigger than that lol

Well, I'm 7 inches when I'm soft lol I'll just leave it at that.

Wow... this blog is gonna be GOOD :) Can't wait to see you post more pics of that COCK in all it's glory! MORE MORE MORE

I'm glad you like it.

I like your style! Where did you get that Gucci blanket and what is that gucci thing next to your jordans?

Online from gucci.com and it's cologne.

No comments:

Post a Comment